Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Butterflies, dragons, and Jared

It all started the other evening when Jared decided to fly. He held out his arms as "wings" and soared all over the living room. Mom asked whether he was a bird or a plane and learned that he was neither: "I a butterfly!" Jared exclaimed. All that evening and most of the next day, Jared declared himself to be a butterfly, and he made sure to include everyone in his game ("Amanda a butterfly! You a butterfly!" etc.). And then, just about 24 hrs later when everyone had gotten good at playing along with Jared's butterfly game, it was time for a change. "I not a butterfly; I a dragon!" he announced. Should be fun to see how dragon day turns out. :)

note: Jared wasn't just any dragon, either; he was an orange dragon, in an egg, getting ready to crack and find his way to Dragon Mountain. That's what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment